- Online ServicesPay Fines, Calendars...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Home » Divisions
A lawsuit or (very rarely) "suit in law" is a civil action brought in a court of law in which a plaintiff, a party who claims to have incurred loss as a result of a defendant's actions, demands a legal or equitable remedy.
Fines ordered by the Yolo Superior Court are payable immediately and in full unless otherwise ordered by the Court.
The following case types are heard in the Family Law Department:
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Grounds for Termination of Marriage
- Time Frame for Termination of Marriage
- Viewing or Copying Family Law Records