- Online ServicesPay Fines, Calendars...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Home » Self-Help
Family Law Facilitator's Office/ Self-Help Center
The Self-Help Center / Family Law Facilitator’s Office provides legal information and assistance to self-represented parties. We assist with divorce, parentage, child custody and visitation, child support, cases involving the Department of Child Support Services, spousal support, probate guardianship and conservatorship, small claims, unlawful detainers, domestic violence, civil harassment, elder abuse and workplace violence restraining orders, name changes and gender changes. We provide information regarding court forms, rules and procedures. We help parties to start their case or determine the next steps in their case. All services are free of charge.
Please note that we are unable to communicate with the judge for you. We are unable to represent you and we cannot act as your attorney.
Assistance is available by email, telephone, walk-in hours, and limited in-person appointments.
* Telephone assistance is available on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. You may contact our office at (530) 406-6793. Please note that we are not able to answer every call as it comes in. If we do not answer your call, leave a voicemail with your name, phone number, and case number, and we will return your call within 3 business days.
** Please note, that you will NOT be able to leave a voicemail if you call during our walk-in days, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
* Email assistance is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* In-person assistance is available as follows:
** Walk-in assistance is available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
** Appointments are available on a limited basis and only for certain issues. To schedule an appointment, please call or email our office.
Location and Hours
Location: 1000 Main Street, 2nd Floor - Woodland, CA 95695
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (530) 406-6794