- Online ServicesPay Fines, Calendars...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Home » Traffic Remote Appearance
Traffic Remote Appearance
In accordance with the Emergency Local Rule LR8, effective January 4, 2021 all traffic court appearances will be by video.
There are many options to resolve your case without appearing in court.
Click here for your options.
INFORMATION REGARDING SCHEDULED APPEARANCE:
Prior to appearing at your video traffic arraignment, you must read the following documents.
If you do not have a computer, tablet or smartphone and cannot connect via the Zoom application, you can dial in from any regular phone by calling one of the following numbers
(669) 900-9128 (669) 219-2599 (213) 338-8477
Please follow the prompts and use the appropriate Courtroom ID number and passcode to connect.
Traffic Court - ID: 5700131000 Password: 862812
If you need assistance with a traffic matter you can call the traffic division at
(530) 406-6702 from 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.