- Online ServicesPay Fines, Calendars...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Home » General Info
The California Judicial Council has established Rules of Court 1.100, requests for accommodations by persons with disabilities. A request and order for accommodations by persons with disabilities should be submitted at least five court days prior to the implementation date.
In accordance with Code of Civil Procedure §135, Yolo County Superior Court is closed on designated judicial holidays
Every historical building has a story behind it, and the Yolo County Courthouse is no exception. The original courthouse was completed in 1864, ironically the same year William H. Weeks, the designer of the now existing courthouse, was born in Canada.
The court provides interpreters for Criminal, Traffic, Juvenile and Domestic Violence proceedings. An interpreter can be requested at the counter or with the clerk in the courtroom. If an interpreter is not available at the time of the hearing the case may be continued in order to provide an interpreter.
Posted : Wed, 06/16/2021
Posted : Wed, 05/26/2021
Posted : Tue, 04/13/2021
- Media Policy
- Media Request
- Media Requests for inside Courtroom
- Photographing, Recording, or Broadcasting Outside Courtroom