Mar. 2, 2021


A dissolution action may be started in Yolo County if one or both spouses/partners have resided in this county for at least the last 3 months and in the state of California for at least 6 months. For legal separation or nullity cases, one or both spouses/partners need only be a resident of Yolo County at the time the case is started.

You should seek legal advice about how to proceed if the other spouse lives outside California and is likely to object to having the case handled here.

© 2021 Superior Court of California - County of Yolo
Contact | Disclaimer |