- Online ServicesPay Fines, Calendars...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Home » FLF/Self Help Center Externship
FLF/Self Help Center Externship (unpaid)
The Yolo Superior Court Family Law Facilitator and Self Help Center provides assistance free of charge to persons without an attorney in the areas of family law, restraining orders (domestic violence, civil harassment, elder abuse), guardianships, landlord/tenant matters and limited civil. Under supervision, externs will interview and counsel litigants, draft form pleadings, provide general legal information, research legal issues and observe courtroom proceedings.
- completion of 1st year of Law School, current Paralegal Student, OR Paralegal Certified
- 3.0 GPA (min)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
PO Box 1290
Woodland CA 95776