Child Support

You will need an active family law case to obtain an order for child support or, if you do not have an active case, you may file one of the following
  1. A Petition for Dissolution, Legal Separation or Nullity, if you are married to the other parent;
  2. A Petition to Establish Parental Relationship (paternity), if you are not married to the other parent;
  3. A Petition for Custody and Support.