Available Assistance

The following may be of assistance to you if you need to obtain an order for child support

  1. You can contact an attorney to represent you. An attorney can give you legal advice about important rights that you may have.
  2. You can contact the Yolo County Child Support Services. They can only help you with child support.
  3. You can represent yourself. You may wish to contact the Family Law Facilitator who can provide information and assistance in completing, filing an serving the necessary documents. See the Court Facilitator site for more information as to the services that are available.