Setting an Adoption Hearing

After the Adoption Report is filed and the parental rights are terminated, an adoption hearing may be calendared.  The adopting parent(s) should call a Civil Legal Process Clerk to reserve a date  (530-406-6704). After reserving the date, a written request for that date needs to be filed with the Court before the matter can actually be put on the Court's calendar.