Status of Case

Information about a pending or recently concluded civil case, except small claims or unlawful detainer cases, may be obtained by calling the Civil Division at (530) 406-6704 or by appearing in person at the Civil Legal Process Counter.  Civil staff can assist in answering questions about the status of documents and upcoming scheduled hearings and events.  Civil Staff may not give legal advice or tell anyone how to proceed in a case (see Government Code section 68082)